• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Friends List

DeletedUser5992

This would really affect a lot of stuff- communication, trading, etc... but not on a large scale, at least not at the beginning.

I think there's been a post about this before, but I'd really like to see a friends list in this game, even if it's a tiny one- say, 5 people max.
I started playing with my sister this christmas, and we wound up in different fellowships. I'd like a small friends list for RL friends- maybe you have to trade a code word or something to register each other- that lets you trade with no or a smaller fee and give neighborly help.

DeletedUser5869

The devs will want you to discover each other. If they allow 5, why not 100? You're asking for untaxed trades and undiscovered visits.
You could have joined the same FS or started your own. These options are still available to you.

However, I think that a Friends list that's only for communication would be helpful without changing the mechanics of the game.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Anything other than communications lets any two fellowships effectively combine their resources via a sub-group of 5 intermediate traders, effectively doubling the trading pool to 50. (Or, in theory, anything up to 25 fellowships united in single conglomerate)

Maybe I'm spoiled by having two monitors, but why can't you just chat with your friends via Skype or Hangouts?