• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello From City of Whispers...

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I'm trying to read up...and work on my armies...they are pitiful!!
Welcome to the forums!

Fighting is always hard at the start of the game. Don't get discouraged: it is universal, it is not you. As you progress through the tech tree, you will get promotions for your existing units to make them better. You will also unlock new types of troops and will eventually unlock ancient wonders which give combat bonuses to your troops. All of this combines to make combat easier as you progress through the game.

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
Welcome to Elvenar and the Forum Lady Mya. I'm a newbie too and have found everyone eager to help. Do not hesitate to ask questions. Hopefully you have a Fellowship with team mates who will help you learn the game as well as the events. Just remember it's all about "Having Fun".

Last edited:

Tuschunreal

I'm new...been playing trying to find my way for about a week...well into chapter II...dare I say this is my new addiction..I'm trying to read up...and work on my armies...they are pitiful!! This forum looks amazingly helpful! Happy New Year everyone!
It's great you found your way to this forum. I been playing 6 months and just discovered it or rather re-discovered. I couldn't get on when I first started and had no idea why. I finally sorted out support. They were great and got me on in under 24 hours after my request. cheers...tuschunreal