1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Open From The Mages Tower.

Discussion in 'Artists Corner' started by The Mage, May 26, 2015.

1. The Mage

The Mage Member

I, as the "Mage" dabble in some of the artistic arts as well. Custom made graphics made with a touch of Thaumaturgy.

Attached Files:

Elledaire and Valtitude like this.
  2. n1sk

n1sk
    Ex-Team Member

very nice work. On the second one i would use a soft brush and smudge or paint to blend in the castle a little more. other than that looks great

3. The Mage

The Mage Member

Indeed, I have thought of having the tower rising from the mist, but other than obscuring pixel by pixel, don't think there is anything in my basic paint program to soft brush with.

4. tmes85

tmes85 Member

very nice job keep up the good work.

5. Elledaire

Elledaire New Member

6. Elledaire

Elledaire New Member

Obviously you are very talented but why is he in armor and she is in next to nothing. She obviously can't go into battle wearing that get-up. Plus, should should know that pointy bras went out in the 1950's. : ) Elledaire