• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open From The Mages Tower.

DeletedUser422

I, as the "Mage" dabble in some of the artistic arts as well. Custom made graphics made with a touch of Thaumaturgy.

Attachments

• Swallows tower in the Ukraine - Copy d - Copy.jpg
    Swallows tower in the Ukraine - Copy d - Copy.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 198
  • The Mages' Tower final cut.jpg
    The Mages' Tower final cut.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 201

DeletedUser55

very nice work. On the second one i would use a soft brush and smudge or paint to blend in the castle a little more. other than that looks great

DeletedUser422

very nice work. On the second one i would use a soft brush and smudge or paint to blend in the castle a little more. other than that looks great
Indeed, I have thought of having the tower rising from the mist, but other than obscuring pixel by pixel, don't think there is anything in my basic paint program to soft brush with.

DeletedUser5478

Obviously you are very talented but why is he in armor and she is in next to nothing. She obviously can't go into battle wearing that get-up. Plus, should should know that pointy bras went out in the 1950's. : ) Elledaire

DeletedUser16929

Obviously you are very talented but why is he in armor and she is in next to nothing. She obviously can't go into battle wearing that get-up. Plus, should should know that pointy bras went out in the 1950's. : ) Elledaire
fashion has nothing to do with Elvenar, Elvenar is timeless