• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello from Trese

DeletedUser

Popping in to say Hi and to introduce myself, of course. I'm very new to the game, registered 3 days ago and I can't stop playing. The game stays up and I'm constantly playing...completely addicted. I'm a truck driver who had been working the port in Savannah, but I fell down some steps and dislocated my shoulder and I'm recovering. However, I may be forced to return to work pretty soon despite my injury.

Anyway, I've never played this type of game before and I feel somewhat lost. I have progressed fairly well for three days of play, but I don't understand a lot of what I should be doing. If that makes sense. Can someone direct me to something to read or game play tricks, etc.

I would like to say that Support is amazing. I had some issues getting into the forum as I registered through Facebook. Whisper answered my ticket so fast and helped me get the issue fixed promptly. I was impressed.

I am sure I'll find a lot of answers in the Forum here, but any advice would be awesome. I hope to make a lot of friends and learn about multi player games.

Have a great one,

Trese

DeletedUser55

Welcome and if you ever have questions please ask and we will respond as quickly as we can. Also have fun.