• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Frozen Flurry Quest ??

DeletedUser

Ok, thanks. I thought I had it, but couldn't figure out how to place it.

Holy moly! I did get it! I just hadn't found it until just now. I didn't know to look for buildings in the place that stores my spells.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4965

I immediately thought of it as a bag of holding and am never surprised to find anything in it. The red Exclamation point helps, since it means there's something new in the bag since you last looked.

DeletedUser3312

People need to understand that a 13% chance means that there is a 87% chance you will not get the item. example.. I needed relics and thought cool.. I will collect gift boxes. used over 800 gift boxes.. got the relics and kp and more snowflakes. but I did not get the father tree. each time you click, your odds are the same as before..when you last clicked. but.. in my beta world.. I got the peppermint tree 2 times in a row. odds are odds. they are not in a players favor but... but.. but.. luck.. simple luck will make it happen. so understand.. there is no way to figure out a random cycle. it is chance. and chances are not in your favor smiles. but.. you might just hit a roll where they work.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
there is no way to figure out a random cycle
Well, you can save up all of your snowflakes for a single item towards the end of the event. For example on Beta neither of the items I want have come up yet, so when they do I'll have enough for at least 25 boxes.
That is a 99.9247457% chance of getting at least one. Still not guaranteed, but I'll take that bet =)

DeletedUser3312

smiles. I had over 1000 snowflakes and used them all trying to get the father tree. nope. nada. didn't happen. smiles. Then in a city I just left because I simply do not have time to manage 3 cities, I won a 2 peppermint trees back to back with the small box. lol. go figure. I just had enough to do the 2 small boxes lol. dang... sadly they will stay in the folder as I simply cannot maintain 3 cities. I am doing more volunteer work and feel my time is better spent in that endeavor rather than a cyber city. smiles