• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Frustrated and need help.

I’ve had 4200 diamonds taken from me for refunds that took place in 2019. I’ve been going back and forth with”support” about this issue all week. I don’t know where else to go to get this fixed. How do I write or call Inno games to get this addressed? I’ve been playing for over 5 years and I don’t want to leave.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I guess we would need more info before we could take sides on this. If they had over-refunded you in 2019 and just found that out now and took the diamonds back, then I would say that was utterly ridiculous on Inno's part, and they should never have done that. There should be some statute of limitations on when they can discover their errors. Please clarify exactly what took place so that we could have a better picture of who is right in this.

Dew Spinner

I’ve had 4200 diamonds taken from me for refunds that took place in 2019. I’ve been going back and forth with”support” about this issue all week. I don’t know where else to go to get this fixed. How do I write or call Inno games to get this addressed? I’ve been playing for over 5 years and I don’t want to leave.
Have support prove through a transaction history that you refunded the purchase and they failed to take back the diamonds at that time. If they can't produce that history accounting in writing from the time it happen then you can file an official complaint with the Better Business Bureau and your Credit Card company and let them handle it from there. Inno won't be able to play games with the BBB or your CC company.

I have had an almost week long conversation with support. I apologize if this isn’t the place to discuss this but I really needed help with how to correct this, who to talk to or how to escalate this. I’ve been playing for over 5 years. I know to some that might not be that long but I did not want to leave the game. Thanks for the comments and help anyway.
UPDATE: The problem has been resolve. Hallelujah!

Moho

Chef
IMG02.jpg

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I have had an almost week long conversation with support. I apologize if this isn’t the place to discuss this but I really needed help with how to correct this, who to talk to or how to escalate this. I’ve been playing for over 5 years. I know to some that might not be that long but I did not want to leave the game. Thanks for the comments and help anyway.
UPDATE: The problem has been resolve. Hallelujah!
YAY!!!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Yep, sometimes it just takes a lot longer than you expect. I once had a month long argument with the phone company...the only one really in existence at the time...and had to persuade them to cancel a very large bill because it was a "corrected" bill from a year or two earlier. We didn't know who made the calls and it could have been anybody since the phone (yep, on the wall) was in a back part of the house and we had a large party on the date of the overseas calls -- hugely expensive at the time. None of us knew anybody in Sierra Leon! So I spent hours and hours on the phone until I got to the supervisor of the supervisor of the supervisor of .... and so on. After about 20 minutes of discussion, I mentioned to her that it must be awfully expensive to pay for all the time they were spending discussing this bill when it boils down to my having a lot of free time (it was summer) and they having to pay people to talk to me. She got the point and cancelled the bill. I'm pretty much known for my dogged determination even if it gets me in trouble a lot. So, while it took time, I'm very glad it was resolved.

AJ

Henroo

Oh Wise One
So: the long-term, ongoing problem with support was quickly resolved shortly after the player publicly posted in the forums. Explain to me again why we are not supposed to discuss support tickets here?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I have read this answer in the past, so I will take a stab at it.

Hypothetically
If a player were to lose their log in, and contacted Support for assistance, they would need to prove their identity. They might be asked questions like,
When did you start playing Elvenar?
What was the content of your last communication with Support?

So I think that it starts there, with keeping some items private.
And this is not beyond the realm of the possible, right? We've all met players who've, lost their phone, their access to a PC, their shared account with a former roommate or partner, or who've forgot to change their PW after leaving it with a member of their FS.

Moho

Chef
Explain to me again why we are not supposed to discuss support tickets here?
I really don't know why, but each discussion board has its own rules. Like other people here, I once worked as moderator on a much larger and more active forum. An important rule there was that one should never make comments about forum moderation within the thread where one may have noticed a problem with the manner in which mods did their job. Instead, a separate thread had to be initiated within a dedicated section of the discussion board. Different organizations run things differently.

The real question is, I think, does the existence of this forum justify any form of conversation and any topic on its pages? The obvious answer, in my opinion, is no. And the ones entitled to make the decisions as to what is or is not acceptable are, of course, the ones who finance its existence (of course, within the limits of local/national and international law).

Last edited: