• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FS Application

Mr.Nitro

While waiting for a Fellowship request, I accidentally hit the "Join" button of a FS I did not mean to. I immediately canceled it, but now the application to the one who is expecting me is gone, and I cannot join for 24 hours. Is there any way around this dilemma? I am at the top of the spire and don't want to lose that.

Mr.Nitro

It's not even 24 hours. It's longer than that. 17:25, isn't that almost 5:30pm tomorrow? That's great.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
What you do in the Spire does not transfer to a new fellowship anyway. Any points you have earned stay with the fellowship you were in before and any progress the new fellowship has made in the purple bar is not available to you when you join in the middle. And if you went to the top of the Spire while not in a fellowship, then no one gets those points.