• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FS chat disconnected...,back to work after reload browser but after 5 min disconnect again...

DeletedUser2768

Chat issues have been reported for at least a year now. Half my fellowship in Arendyll has not been able to use the chat for 6 months or more. They say they know about it and are working on a fix, but that fix is slow in being implemented.

DeletedUser14699

Chat issues have been reported for at least a year now. Half my fellowship in Arendyll has not been able to use the chat for 6 months or more. They say they know about it and are working on a fix, but that fix is slow in being implemented.
no, you talk about some other issues. was already solved for our server only maybe "Sinya Arda".
Now have different issues, and what i said on subject.
If we start talk the chat work well, when you stop talk even for 5min and try again after the chat just crush.
And you have typing just disappeared...

DeletedUser2768

no, you talk about some other issues. was already solved for our server only maybe "Sinya Arda".
Now have different issues, and what i said on subject.
If we start talk the chat work well, when you stop talk even for 5min and try again after the chat just crush.
And you have typing just disappeared...

Nope. INNO has been aware of chat issues for at least a year. What you're describing is what my fellowship has been experiencing, off and on, for six months or more. Sometimes chat works, most of the time it doesn't. This is nothing new.

DeletedUser2829

I've written to Support so many times about this same issue. I can't connect to chat, and they suggest things for me to do on my computer; clean cashes, delete cookies, refresh the page, use another server.. and nothing works. I have to communicate with my Fellowship through messages and it's a pain, because not everyone will answer in the same thread and things get all jumbled up.
I certainly hope that this new chat server that Support is talking about fixes the problem.

DeletedUser2768

I've written to Support so many times about this same issue. I can't connect to chat, and they suggest things for me to do on my computer; clean cashes, delete cookies, refresh the page, use another server.. and nothing works. I have to communicate with my Fellowship through messages and it's a pain, because not everyone will answer in the same thread and things get all jumbled up.
I certainly hope that this new chat server that Support is talking about fixes the problem.

Hey Boss! Good to see you here. :)

DeletedUser2829

Hey Boss! Good to see you here. :)
Thanks Rose, I visit here about once a week, just to see what's going on. I receive notifications when someone answers one of my postings, so I knew you saw my answer to the Chat conversation. And thanks for the " Boss ". it was a surprise to me when raed turned the reins over to me. I hope I can do you all justice and be a good Arch Mage.