• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FS Groups Participation in Events and City Developments

DeletedUser4759

Some of the newer players who join our FS's are being left out of the events that come along. Maybe the Devs could initiate Group Events wherein the FS's have a chance to have all their players participate in an event rather than just individually as it is now. I think this would go along way in helping the FS's develop their newer players as well as encouraging players to join an FS. I would also like to see a central city of an FS wherein all members of an FS can all work together to get the Capital or mother city developed.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
As long as the only advantage gained is for low level players, I'd support that. But if it makes anything easier for everyone in the fellowship, then it's just one more advantage pushing people to join a fellowship

That said, my experience is that a low-level player who has the advice and backing of a fellowship already has an advantage in most of the events, so I'm not sure why the new players are being left out? With the exception of Maybe not yet having a Mage Academy (which is usually overcome within a day or so of giving neighbor help to locals and fellowship) Most things are pretty equivalent, and low players even have a substantial advantage when it comes to scouting times.

The only thing I've seen that can create a struggle for new players is those who are boosted in Steel, which takes more room and longer to build/upgrade if you want to make lots for events. I'm not sure why steel factories are a different size from the others, but it seems like a flaw when it comes to events.