• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FS only trades toggle for Mobile players

FS only trades toggle for Mobile players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I voted yes, but I really think the subbject should have been changed to "Make trade filters on mobile match trade filters on browser" and it would have been clean and clear.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
at 12:0 I wouldn't bother, but you could ask Xelenia. I don't think It changes the meaning at all, but I'm just a kibitzer.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
^.^ things are not to be changed once I place them for a vote...I normally remove votes if my defined process is not followed accordingly ^.^

T6583

^.^ things are not to be changed once I place them for a vote...I normally remove votes if my defined process is not followed accordingly ^.^
Good to know. I'll keep it the original title. Thank you for clarifying.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
The only problem I have with the mobile version is precisely this issue. I really dislike using the trader for anything but the wholesaler. I always take FS first and then neighborhood trades. Unless an outside trade is two star, I don't take it. I have become a much more patient player in these last years, or maybe I'm just incredibly cheap... but I'll wait for the appropriate trade parameters.

T6583

The only problem I have with the mobile version is precisely this issue. I really dislike using the trader for anything but the wholesaler. I always take FS first and then neighborhood trades. Unless an outside trade is two star, I don't take it. I have become a much more patient player in these last years, or maybe I'm just incredibly cheap... but I'll wait for the appropriate trade parameters.
If you haven't done so already please vote at the top of this thread. The more votes we have hopefully the better chance we have of the developers considering the idea and implementing it.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
When they made this mobile version, this should have been a part of that from the beginning. Obviously the devs don't actually play on mobile in a fellowship or it would have been important enough to include it. The beta testers should have mentioned this long long long before the mobile app became available.

T6583

Bumping this again. Please please consider this if you haven't already. Even if you're a PC only player please vote on this as more and more newer players seem to be mobile only players. I'm personally seeing a switch of players to mobile as well in my own FS. This hopefully will help all players in an FS mobile or PC find and have their trades taken.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Bumping this again. Please please consider this if you haven't already. Even if you're a PC only player please vote on this as more and more newer players seem to be mobile only players. I'm personally seeing a switch of players to mobile as well in my own FS. This hopefully will help all players in an FS mobile or PC find and have their trades taken.

A lot of mobile-only players probably do not even know about the forum and they are the ones that really need to vote. It would be nice if we could inform any mobile-only players in our fellowships about this without it looking like we are just trying to inflate the vote.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
A lot of mobile-only players probably do not even know about the forum and they are the ones that really need to vote. It would be nice if we could inform any mobile-only players in our fellowships about this without it looking like we are just trying to inflate the vote.
The quantities for a successful poll are based on the normal traffic. It already has nearly three times as many votes as it needs to get forwarded, and it's not going to get forwarded twice if it gets more votes There's no need to attract extra voters unless you expect 10 people to suddenly change their mind or 20 new voters to show up and all vote no.

T6583

@Ashrem Sorry I'm new to this whole proposing of ideas. I figured that not only does the number of yes votes matter so does the amount of interest.