• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FS only trades toggle for Mobile players

FS only trades toggle for Mobile players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Risen Malchiah

28 to 0 is pretty good. It's not 40:2 like the expanded MA idea, but I'll take unanimous support. :) Even the hotkeys idea got 1 no vote, which I thought couldn't possibly have a downside, but someone saw one. But yeah, I think this idea is good to go. It's possible it's something that's already planned anyway, but at least we can say "Hey, we'd like this on the soonish side."

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

That is all well and good for getting forwarded, but if the same forum produced, random examples, a suggestion that got 40 or 50 "yes" votes and another that only got 10 or 15, I would think the devs would look at the low vote idea and think it must be so uninteresting that barely anyone voted for it and then probably toss the idea. Something does not have to get "no" votes, it just has to be pointless enough that people don't even bother voting at all.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
That is all well and good for getting forwarded, but if the same forum produced, random examples, a suggestion that got 40 or 50 "yes" votes and another that only got 10 or 15, I would think the devs would look at the low vote idea and think it must be so uninteresting that barely anyone voted for it and then probably toss the idea. Something does not have to get "no" votes, it just has to be pointless enough that people don't even bother voting at all.
First, your assuming Xelenia reports the numbers as opposed to "This idea got good support on the forums." Not unreasonable, but an assumption.

Second, there is nothing about 30:0 that hints at "pointless enough that people don't even bother voting at all." The idea has excellent, unanimous, support. It doesn't need to attract more votes.

Third, even in general (as opposed to this specific idea) I'm not aware of any suggestions that have failed due to a lack of interest. They either passed, or they got voted down.

More participation in the forums is almost always a good thing, but there is no need to attract voters from people who don't want to be part of the conversation. The only thing that can do is skew the results one way or the other. Encouraging a single FS to vote can easily overwhelm the actual balance of what the majority want.