• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FSA Rewards

Do you feel the Rewards are worth the work involved to participate in a FSA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser7923

When are we going to get a Fellowship Adventure that is worth playing? If your FS is small, has young cities or inactive players then the FS may be lucky to complete one line in each of the three stages. The trouble is, one 5 KP boost to an AW is just not worth the work of one line in the first stage. Nor do the prizes get much better. So unless you have a full, active and mature FS why bother? It would be nice if we had a worthy goal to work toward. As it is, none of my FS feel it's worth the effort.

shionnach

When are we going to get a Fellowship Adventure that is worth playing? If your FS is small, has young cities or inactive players then the FS may be lucky to complete one line in each of the three stages. The trouble is, one 5 KP boost to an AW is just not worth the work of one line in the first stage. Nor do the prizes get much better. So unless you have a full, active and mature FS why bother? It would be nice if we had a worthy goal to work toward. As it is, none of my FS feel it's worth the effort.

Starting to feel this way too, my Fellowship are all gung ho to play, last time was the first for many of them. We fall into the category of having young cities and last time got to Stage 3 but just couldn't complete it, never mind trying to hang around and get points in the other 2 Stages. I love the concept of the FA but feel it is starting to fall apart and maybe next time we won't bother doing it unless some major improvements, definitely need better prizes!

DeletedUser19238

I agree with Moonthistle. I'm a fairly new player and am on mobile only while the laptop is down. This upcoming FA is a great deal of work foe little payoff for me. I like this game, but if you want new players the prizes should be worth the work involved .

DeletedUser9601

Its all relative. I think the rewards are sufficient, because I'm advanced in the game and am in an active fellowship. Many hands makes light lifting, or whatever.
If I'm in chapter 1 or 2, absolutely not. I wouldn't touch the FSA with a 10-foot pole, because there's zero chance of completing the path 3.

Gath Of Baal

If your FS is small, has young cities or inactive players then the FS may be lucky to complete one line in each of the three stages.

It would be nice if we had a worthy goal to work toward. As it is, none of my FS feel it's worth the effort.

Maybe the goal your fellowship could work towards is getting rid of inactive players and recruiting active ones or finding another small fellowship to merge with?
I do agree more incentive should be provided for those fellowships who stand no chance of finishing in the top spots of the ranking to get the extra prizes..

Maybe something like accumulative fellowship adventure score achievement's , kind of like check points when your fellowship reaches a certain accumulative score they get an extra prize for hitting that milestone...

Fellowship Adventure achievements could be something as simple as:

100, 200, 400, 800 , 1600 Carpenter Badges made
10000, 20000, 40000, 80000 total points earned

Simple stuff like this... Some fellowships might get all their achievements faster then others, but all fellowships will have a chance if they keep grinding through the Fellowship Adventures.. This gives a goal that can be eventually reached and the developers could keep adding new achievements every so often to always give more incentive

DeletedUser7347

For me, the rewards aren't really that important. It is the amount of work that a player really has to put into it and the incessant clicking (cycling through badge quests) that drives me nuts. There have been many alternatives offered in previous forum posts (here is one: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/fellowship-adventures-suggestion.16601/#post-107394) and Inno at one point even said they were working on a change to the FSA. When I saw the FSA on Beta I was hopeful this was the change, then my hopes were smashed when it was the same as a previous version. Now, if the last FSA wasn't run on Beat first because it had already been tested, why was this one? Was participation lower than expected?

DeletedUser9601

For me, the rewards aren't really that important.
How does that square, though? If there's lots of incessant clicking, even if it sucks, but the rewards are amazing, doesn't that make it worth it?

DeletedUser7923

If there's lots of incessant clicking, even if it sucks, but the rewards are amazing, doesn't that make it worth it?

The rewards aren't amazing. They aren't even remarkable. The excessive and incessant clicking just make the whole thing less worth the bother.

SummerJazzie

Here is my problem. I play a lot every day. Fellowship members play and then they leave. It is hard to keep active players. In my frustration, I think I understand why because I am just about to that point...New player joins a fellowship. More new players. But no matter how hard the fellowship tries to complete quests or adventures, you can't seem to do it so you get frustrated and quit, then guess what...more inactive players. More new players. This game makes it too difficult to start and remain interested.
Interest is generated by the spirit of team work, to promote teamwork, the game needs to keep new players coming back and inviting their friends to join to have fun together, but if you alway have the sense of not being able to accomplish special events or why try?

Last edited:

DeletedUser9601

Here is my problem. I play a lot every day. Fellowship members play and then they leave.

Here is your problem. Find a fellowship of similar people. They are out there. If you can show yourself as a daily NH giver, and a consistent tournament participant, top-rated fellowships (which consist of daily, active players) will give you a shot. Even if your score is low, they'll understand that it doesn't take long for a daily player in Fairies with a score of 75K to get to a 150K score in S&D in 6 months.