• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FSA

Silvianar

When is the next FA? I have a member who says one starts on Sept. 17 but find no information on it. Is there one or is it after the Autumn Quest?

AtaguS

There is no FA announced for live worlds at the moment. They usually don't announce it until 3 days before it starts. But keep an eye on the News from Beta thread because typically we'll get a live one a week or two after the one on Beta starts. I have heard a rumor they have one starting on Thursday.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
That, in my opinion, would be too soon after the last one. It's been said before that if you have FA's too close together it's disrupting to all the other things your fellowship is doing. I'd prefer October 15th or so myself, at least 2 months after the last one completed. Of course, maybe there's a flood of diamond purchases at the end of every FA and it's just too tempting?

AJ