• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fun active fellowship seeking several players

DeletedUser4306

Still looking for one more new member.....

Apply to: Fellowship of the Rings, US5, Elcysandir
We are currently rated #9. We have been achieving 10 tournament chests per week for over a year and a half except for 2 weeks ago, we lost two good players over the last month. Most of us work the spire also. Check us out! Read our overview first to see if it is something you would like.

Last edited by a moderator:

SN0W

Good morning, I am seeking an active FS. One that actively tries to get better and willing to go after the 10th chest, amoung other FS adventures.

I am an active player, can do 1k+ in tournaments. My boosted are M,S,G. If interested lets have a conversation. Thanks for your consideration!

DeletedUser4306

We are still looking for several players. We may show that we have 25 but there are two or three that we would like to get rid of that haven't been playing. Please private message me or the arch mage, rickhayes within the "Fellowship of the Rings". Thanks.