• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fun, active player, looking for fellowship.

DeletedUser7000

Greets!

I just started out in this world and I'm looking for a fun fellowship to run around in and make some friends.

I am new to Elvenar, but I am not new to gaming and I get the idea, so no one will have to help me much ;)

Feel free to message me!

DeletedUser1282

Greets!

I just started out in this world and I'm looking for a fun fellowship to run around in and make some friends.

I am new to Elvenar, but I am not new to gaming and I get the idea, so no one will have to help me much ;)

Feel free to message me!
Check out Chimera fellowship we are in need of new players

DeletedUser7002

Greets!

Feel free to message me!
We are a growing and changing Fellowship that loves to help new players. It doesn't matter where you are in the game or what you have or don't have. We help each other and love to play. Come join us at "In the Beginning". Thank you, Wizard McKinley

DeletedUser9853

Greets!

Feel free to message me!

come join our fellowship whips and chains

DeletedUser7633

Greets!

Feel free to message me!
The Dragon's Guild is a very active , helpful and friendly FS, come check us out, we are recruiting.

DeletedUser5871

Greets!

Feel free to message me!
You can come and join us at Dragonwyck, we're a laid back bunch of people, 99% play daily and we're always on the lookout for new blood..
Mystical Arius (Archmage)