• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Funniest offer to date

BrinDarby

I ran across this offer very recently, thought I'd share it :
1709895750486.png

Mind you here.......
Cost is 1k SF + (3) tome of the phoenixs
You get
(1) tome of the phoenix

Does the Dev team not review new stuff before
adding it to the live servers ?????

Pheryll

Set Designer
It costs 3 Verdant Phoenix artifacts, not 3 general phoenix artifacts.

Having said that, the two phoenix pictures look really close. The main difference is the regular phoenix has its head turned to the right while the verdant phoenix has its head turned to the left.

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I can remember when a player once mistook the phoenixes because they were so similar. She was trying to earn regular phoenix icons but because they had both kinds for sale in the MA at the same time, she kept going back and forth until she wound up with no phoenixes and couldn't figure out why until she came here. We pointed out that the pictures were very slightly different. She could have cried.

BrinDarby

All I know is on ... mouse_over (tooltip Browser)
it was saying Tome for both, thats what was so funny(sad).

Pheryll

Set Designer
I can remember when a player once mistook the phoenixes because they were so similar. She was trying to earn regular phoenix icons but because they had both kinds for sale in the MA at the same time, she kept going back and forth until she wound up with no phoenixes and couldn't figure out why until she came here. We pointed out that the pictures were very slightly different. She could have cried.

This is another good reason for a universal artifact. Have too many artifacts that look similar and people get confused.

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
I have several artifacts in inventory with more than 9 copies. I have 20 Carnival Artifacts. Is there any good (or even possible) reason to keep more than 9? Or should I just disenchant?

I might suggest a new crafting option - 10 artifacts (or the giver's choice) for 1 Universal Artifact.

Dhurrin

I have several artifacts in inventory with more than 9 copies. I have 20 Carnival Artifacts. Is there any good (or even possible) reason to keep more than 9? Or should I just disenchant?

I might suggest a new crafting option - 10 artifacts (or the giver's choice) for 1 Universal Artifact.
Way too bad a ratio. I would suggest a new building, where artifacts can be exchanged at a 4:1 or 5:1 ratio or so.

Fayeanne

I really think the crafting interface needs pop-up tooltips for the ingredients, not just the item to be crafted. A lot of those icons are nearly indistinguishable when they are so tiny.

Yogi Dave

I have 33 artifact types, 8 of which are 10 or more. Also, 5 sorceries that give artifacts. The best one is the Tome of the Phoenixes. It has 5 different types, including the original one.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
there little converting multiple artifact of one type into a single of another type has always stuck me as a mostly waste since the very firs time i saw it. And the offer seems to be getting worse over time.
But if were talking 'funniest offer to date' then i have to mention a few months ago in november when inno tried to sell single buildings for $80 a piece....
Then again.. one could debate the meaning and use of the word 'funny' at that point... -_-