• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Funny Bones Required

Vergazi

This is just intended for a place to share your favorite funny jokes, movie or tv clips and whatever else tickles your funny bone.

DeletedUser20951

Not quite certain what it says about my entire concept of humor, but I think this is the funniest thing I've ever seen and what I quoted from in the 'Movie Lines' thread.

DeletedUser20951

Basic Instructions - How to Not Change People's Minds.gif

DeletedUser20951

Twitter by jengel14.jpg

I find this more amusing than I should because I did use Twitter for over a year, mainly to compose jokes, back during its infancy when only text was allowed and it wasn't inundated with advertisement. Quit when I noticed how it was conditioning my brain to function in a manner I detested; lowered attention span, scattered focus, and a budding addiction to a constant bombardment of useless stimuli.

Vergazi

Haha, funny N/A..even though I've never been into the Twitterverse or Facebook. This little clip is what came into my head a few years back when John Huntsman of Utah ran for POTUS. Heck, if he had made this his campaign ad he might have won. At least in my bizarro head. It's messy up there.

DeletedUser

And this ^ is why neither Sherlock Holmes nor Hercule Poirot were, in fact, men.

(Neither are Doctor Strange and Tony Stark, for that matter. Ironic, isn't it, that they've both been Sherlock Holmes...)

Oooooo...that applies to myself, as well.

Men with minds that never stop.

Says a lot about Odin, I think.

Banner thinks I'm crazy...Odin's head is full of ravens.

Thor though...nearly all the boxes are empty.

cat-6-icon.png

Donnyd

And this ^ is why neither Sherlock Holmes nor Hercule Poirot were, in fact, men.

(Neither are Doctor Strange and Tony Stark, for that matter. Ironic, isn't it, that they've both been Sherlock Holmes...)

Oooooo...that applies to myself, as well.

Men with minds that never stop.

Says a lot about Odin, I think.

Banner thinks I'm crazy...Odin's head is full of ravens.

Thor though...nearly all the boxes are empty.

View attachment 5871
I don't know if I would say that Thor's boxes are empty. I think he just uses them for a place to keep MORE BEER. lol