• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Funny things in your city

Moho

Chef
Upon redesigning my city after adding a number of expansions, there were three trail tiles left. To group them somehow, I placed them in a corner, where they created a kind of roundabout. The funny thing is that the characters walking in the streets often take this traffic circle seriously and go around repeatedly. I often see them walk in circles there, sometimes even five times in a row:
roundabout.jpg

What funny things have you seen in your game?

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
There's nothing funny about MY city. I'm a serious player with no sense of humor so stop laughing!

AJ

Aritra

I like to zoom in to 200% on my desktop and really take in the detail of a particular item and the animations often amuse me. One example: the headless skeleton repeatedly running into the door (windmill of evil). Makes me laugh (and wonder what's wrong with me, lol).

And my marble manufactories amuse me. Lined up (lvl.mid teens), sometimes it synced and looked like it was just the first dude tossing rock back and the next guy smacking the same one on, and so on down the line. Right now, my lvl.17's look a little disgruntled: "Why don't we get shovels? Why do we have to use our hands? No fair!" (they say of their lvl.18 brothers). Haha Shovels are coming, boys. Hang on. :D