• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Future Updates to Other Manufactories?

DeletedUser1102

Are there plans to update the other six Manufactories (Crystal, Scrolls, Silk, Elixer, Gems, and Magic Dust) so that they can match with the current highest level things?

I'm getting close to the Dwarves section of the technologies, and am noticing that the only manufactories that go higher than 15 are the first three. It makes some of the other cities I've visited and looked at kinda ugly having part of their stuff as "Dwarven Style," and the rest still normal Elven/Human style. The styles clash a lot.

DeletedUser594

There will be multiple guest races with each it's own technology advances for us. I vaguely remember hearing Fairies are next but that may have been a total rumour as I cannot remember the source . The next style may be more of a clash than the last but since the dev's place a high value on the aesthetics I bet it begins to tie together at some point.

DeletedUser1102

There will be multiple guest races with each it's own technology advances for us. I vaguely remember hearing Fairies are next but that may have been a total rumour as I cannot remember the source . The next style may be more of a clash than the last but since the dev's place a high value on the aesthetics I bet it begins to tie together at some point.
Okay, cool beans! I sure hope they do make it so that whatever comes next for the manufactories that didn't get upgrades with the Dwarven section of the technology stuff end up matching. I'm getting somewhat near the Dwarven stuff, and I'm dreading the visual style clash.

DeletedUser626

first guest race brought us dwarves that enhanced our tier 1 factories, it's a guess.. but we think the next race will help us enhance tier 2.

closest I've seen is the video announcement in the - https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/december-episode.1270/
see the 1.25min mark.

I'm hopeful that the next guest race will be released to the live servers for us to build by valentines. The flowers building development look nice in the video, and I think it would be fun for the devs to bring in for spring.

Last edited by a moderator: