• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gaia's Glen no longer exists

DeletedUser1766

Hi we are a friendly, supportive, high ranking fellowship (no 7 ) looking for a well developed active player. We are looking for boosts in gems and preferably silk.

We am seeking 2 players with a score preferably over 150,000, as you need to be productive enough to trade with our other members. We have very high demand in trades especially after tournaments so if you need to have high production to meet this demand. We are interested in a player who is in or near chapter 9 and has well developed boosted factories . I have no wish to put interested players off though so if you are developed and keen and feel that you are able to trade with us then we are interested in you.

Our requirements may seem strict but they are also flexible as we realise that real life takes precedence, but if you can manage an invitation you will have chosen well as we are a very friendly, helpful team orientated group. You would be very active, visit fellowship members at least 4 or 5 times per week, post only fair or better trades, and produce only your boosted goods. We do allow cross-tier trades as we know sometimes they are needed, but we regard them as trades posted outside the fellowship so members are not required to take them.

We can offer lots of neighborly help, very active trading, a lively chat window, a couple of voluntary Ancient Wonder help threads, and reasonably strong participation in tournaments.

If you are interested in joining us send me a message in game. I am happy to answer any questions you have and I hope to hear from you soon.

Nimbrethil

Last edited by a moderator: