• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gain 1000 each but campus only holds 750

MagicPagan

That becomes less true as you advance in chapters. The example that comes to mind immediately for me is early in Ch12 Elementals. The quest requires you to 'deliver' (not collect, not produce, but deliver: as in donate it to cyberspace!) 100K mana. It rewards you with 1 random rune. That may have been the point in my first city where I decided I'd just wait until I could decline that quest and still complete any after that where the rewards were useful, lol! I still do the same thing: follow the quest line until it reaches a point where it wants me to do something contrary to my plan. Ex: have xx number of a guest race building where my plan calls for fewer than the number that's required for that quest. And giving away 100K mana was definitely contrary to my plan, lol!
And where exactly are we delivering that mana? This is in my questline, and I'm sitting there looking at it, and wondering where 100K mana is going to go.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
And where exactly are we delivering that mana?
Donation to cyberspace: maybe the 10% per day decay delivery rate was insufficient and they need a large infusion? Not really sure of the logic or how it plays into the Elementals story...
Quests no longer bother me. I do them as long as they don't ask for stupid stuff. When they do, I just wait until I open the next chapter, decline the stupid ones and do the ones that have rewards I want. It's a good idea to check quest lists (it gets harder to find the lists as you get into higher chapters) before you sell off your settlement bldgs. Don't want to find a quest with rewards you want but requires guest race goods after you've sold off the production bldgs. Also, as soon as you unlock the first tech in a new chapter, the portal profits will switch to providing the new chapter resources. All of the previous chapter guest race goods you had in inventory are still there and you can use them, but without a portal, there's nowhere to see the balance.