• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gain Power of Provision (in Masquerade line) failed to trigger quest complete

DeletedUser10015

Game version: __ 1.35.3 (from loading screen)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: __Chrome Version 60.0.3112.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __ in-browser, can't find ver#
Operating System: Win 10 Home
Screen resolution: __1366x768 (touch)
Account name: __jonpelf
Humans or Elves: __elf

Reproducibility: 1/5 (this did NOT happen on a human-run yesteday (SinyaArda, same login and rig)

Quest title: __ The Masquerade Pt. I -- Gain Power of Provision Enchantment

Current situation: Like I said, the quest worked yesterday on human run in SinyaArda. Perhaps what bugged it is that I clicked on the barracks first to see if the spell would work on non-production (I'm new obv.). Then when I clicked a workshop the spell worked but did not trigger the quest completion.

So, currently, the workshop is spell-boosted but the quest is still there waiting for me to find another equivalent enchantment. Since I'm new, I don't know if this will significantly impact gameplay, but it looks like I might have to count on it to drop randomly or the quest might be held up until much later.

I think my click sequence was: cancel workshop production, open enchantments, select PoP Enchantment, click barracks (to test per above), click workshop (spell applied)

Hope this helps

Expected situation:

If these enchants are semi-common random drops (from treasures?) this may not be critical. But if not, it might hold up the quest line, which ?seems? critical to normal leveling.

Reproduction Steps
See click sequence above.

It's on a one-time quest and I'd have to start a whole new run to test it, which I probably won't do unless this run ends up being stuck on this quest.

If someone can advise me on how common of a drop these are (and where to get them early on, if possible), I'd much appresh.

cheers on an entertaining game,

-jonpelf, Lord of Bonely

Screenshots of the bug:
GFYgZ3T.png

DeletedUser

It's not a bug, you used the enchantment. To complete that quest, you have to gain the enchantment, either by completing a Tournament province, producing the enchantment in the Magic Academy, or by obtaining it via a treasure chest you sometimes receive when aiding your neighbors or members of your Fellowship. And the Power of Provision enchantment only works on your Supplies buildings.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your report, jonpelf! As stated however, what was experienced was an expected result, and not a bug. The quest language is very specific, and you'll want to note that you are completing precisely the action called for in order to get credit for the action. Thanks again for taking the time to let us know, however, we're always happy to confirm :)