• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game crashes on iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23929

iPad mini
- Software version 12.4 (most current)
- 5+ GB free space on my iPad
- game continually and randomly crashes no matter what l do. (Clicking on goods buildings, trader etc)
- I cannot access the world map anymore without the game crashing, which makes advancement to next levels and participation in quests impossible now. This began during the last FQ.
- l have not been able to access the ingame messages for months now. Game automatically crashed when clicking on the bell icon on the left side of the screen.
- l am on level 8.
- The game is fun, and l am in a great Fellowship, but the stability issues are becoming unbearable. I don't know if l can continue, especially if l can no longer advance. I have also heard that this is an ongoing issue with Apple products. I am wondering if the processors cannot handle the game...is there a way to turn off the animations?

DeletedUser14718

I have an iPad 6th gen and yesterday it happened twice today I’ve logged on 3times and within a minute if that long the game shuts down! Did either of you ever find a fix?

Mine stopped doing it after awhile. I think after an upgrade.

DeletedUser24180

Mine did too after I finally thought to look in my tablet and found an update that hadn’t installed!
Thanks for the reply, TickTockMan!

Status
Not open for further replies.