• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game crashing when daily quest activates

DeletedUser14078

Game version:
__ v1.44.4-(4bcaa9a44) (2017-12-18 10:45)
Game world: __ Elvenar
Browser + version: __ Firefox Quantum V 57.0.2 (64 Bit)
Flash Player version: __ Adobe Shockwave Flash 28.0.0.126
Operating System: __ Windows 10 Pro v1709 Build 16299.125
Screen resolution: __ 3840X2160
Account name: __ FatherLandDescendant
Humans or Elves: __ Human

Reproducibility: __ 5/5

Quest title: __ Three Glacier Giants

Current situation:
So when the daily quests times counts down its' minutes to 0 I get a "can not process stream" error. The game crashes and reloads automatically. This has happened the 2 times I was in game when it was time for the daily quest to activate. I did not take a screen shot, didn't even think about it, I run in dual display mode with VLC media player showing on my other screen.

Expected situation:
Shouldn't crash just because the daily quest activates.

Reproduction Steps
__ Be in game when the daily quest activates.

DeletedUser6547

Been happening for some time on both laptop and pc. It never used to crash, but something in an update is wrote wrong. I just make a point not to be busy with something when it happens and reload.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Happen's pretty regularly. I've mostly given up caring. Fortunately for me, I'm usually commuting at that time.