• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game does not load

DeletedUser7370

At around 16 of 24 the game fails and gives the error "Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support." I am attempting to play from a PC running Firefox 55.0.3(64 bit) with Flash v 24.0.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I hit that a few months ago and have never been able to get it working in Firefox since. I had to switch to Chrome and Internet Explorer. Went through uninstalling and reinstalling Flash and clearing it's cache to no avail.

DeletedUser7370

I updated my Flash to the most recent version and still got the same error at the same point. I have also tried using and older Firefox version and got the same result.

I finally made it to the support page and found that this is a known issue and is listed there. Why it had not affected me until this morning is beyond me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6788

Uninstall and update to the latest Flash Player, now 27.0.0.130, and also make sure you are running 32-bit version of Firefox. That's still working for me. It only failed when I tried to go to the 64-bit version which no longer supports Flash Player.