• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game down?

DeletedUser5226

I had heard it was going down today for updates but never heard what time it would happen. Either it's down now or I can't connect to it for some other reason.

DeletedUser3833

The updates have already been applied from what I have seen on the new battle selection feature. I think this is something different.

DeletedUser5226

The updates have already been applied from what I have seen on the new battle selection feature. I think this is something different.
So others are having the problem? I shouldn't feel alone in this withdrawal state?

DeletedUser1016

Yes, it's been down for about 20 minutes now...such bad timing with regard to the tournament...I need to do my third level, otherwise I won't be able to do all 6 levels....

Ugh... really bad timing.

I tried many browsers, restart computer, etc...it's really down and out!

DeletedUser5226

Yes, it's been down for about 20 minutes now...such bad timing with regard to the tournament...I need to do my third level, otherwise I won't be able to do all 6 levels....

Ugh... really bad timing.

I tried many browsers, restart computer, etc...it's really down and out!

Back up now! Most of you may know that but I just found out.

Thread can be closed.