• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game Freezing and/or not responding

Gkyr

Chef
It has been really tiring to be frozen, locked up, kicked out of the game several times per hour.

Cleo7311

Many FS members in Arendyl, Ceravyn, Felyndral report continuing screen freezes. As others report the screen dims and stops responding. Frequently on the trader and also when checking the goods icons at the page top - first no response, then the screen freezes..

Hueanthar

It's still happening in Ceravyn. Just clicked on the Mercenary Camp to collect troops and the screen dimmed and then froze up.

Cleo7311

Cleared all Elvenar data & cookies - still happening today while collecting productions. Cockroach powder is also ineffective.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
My largest city Chapter 18, does it but my wife's, Chapter 15, does not. And my beta chapter 8 city, never.
Operating system: Windows 8.1
Browser Firefox, Opera, MS Edge and all three do it in my largest city
Places it occurs (in order of frequency) Trader, Neighborhood, Main screen when moving things around.

Also, my system starts fast but starts to slow down after 10 minutes of work and gets progressively slower...until I restart, then it's okay for...another 10 minutes. But that was occurring before the freezes.

I'm wondering if it's the amount of buildings I have. My moonstone farm is pretty large and all those 1 sq building may be a problem. Anybody know?

So that's my off the top of my head response.

AJ

defiantoneks

if we're considering chapter, my main city is in the middle of Traders. Second city has been in Embassies and just graduated to Traders.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
trader issues should have been fixed with the last update, so please report any new problems in a new bug report.

defiantoneks

considering game has been a disaster today, i guess i will expect to start a new bug thread soon. i will do my diligence and make sure everything is clean and such before assuming, tho.