• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game freezing

• Thread starter Deleted User - 727550
  • Start date

DeletedUser7022

I have switched to palemoon version 27.2.1 and so far no freezing up between tabs.

DeletedUser2768

Hey Admins/Devs/whoever investigates, before you close this out completely as players being full of it, I've noticed that the tabs freeze more often between about noon and 5:00ish, Pacific Time. I played last night between 7:30 and 9:00 and only had a couple of instances of freezing.

DeletedUser1944

I'ed say it is flash. And of course there are no updates. Even reinstalling current flash drivers don't help much. They need to get away from being a flash game.

Me too. My game has frozen right now. The clock is still ticking down on the KP bar and if I hover over a building I get a report, but nothing is moving

DeletedUser8523

Game is freezing up several times a day and also crashing for myself and several of my guildmates. We either have to hit the reload button or close and restart the game and or browser.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
yeah one of our members just posted that if we had anyone we wanted to bring into the fs just boot him because he's getting fed up with the crashes

AtaguS

Lol this did not happen till monday morning when they did game maintenance. I play 2-5 different worlds daily, never had a problem before. So i guess they are saying deal with the issues of having to refresh constantly or only play one world at a time. Nice.......

Ugh, that is annoying. I play on 2 tabs and never had a problem until their maintenance also. I'm not excited about constantly logging in and out just to switch over and collect a good, or what have you...so I guess I'll be reloading a lot.

DeletedUser2089

I cant even open this forum in another tab without the game freezing....

AtaguS

I've been using Opera more lately, and I will say it happens less on there, than if I log in under Chrome, for what that's worth

DeletedUser4366

People have given up reporting this. I was writing a team message today (a rather involved one) and I went into google docs to check one last thing....frozen. Great. So I'm forced to use the old "write it in notepad first" in order not to lose everything.

DeletedUser2768

I got so fed up I quit all but two of the realms I was playing in. I still get SOME freezing, but not nearly as badly as when I was playing in 4+ realms.

Salator

Just happened here using Google Chrome & I know I have all the latest updates, cleared my cache & my history. Even did 2 full system scans. Clicked on to check my email, came back, game is frozen. Been happening for weeks now.

My situation too. I have Chrome like you....and you are right.....It has been happening for WEEKS! I only play in one world....but, I cannot go to another tab of any kind to check mail, view Facebook or other activity without returning to the Elvenar to find my city is locked and I have to reload the game. Major pain in the butt!

Salator

I got so fed up I quit all but two of the realms I was playing in. I still get SOME freezing, but not nearly as badly as when I was playing in 4+ realms.

I only play in one city....but, doesn't matter. If I leave my city to visit another tab / web site, I can count on my city being locked up when I get back...and, invariably, have to reload Inno. So....don't get too comfortable...the sad news is that your playing in multiple realms has nothing to do with the freeze problem. :(

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I cannot go to another tab of any kind to check mail, view Facebook or other activity without returning to the Elvenar to find my city is locked and I have to reload the game. Major pain in the butt!
You don't have to reload the game. Resize the window )even if only by one pixel and then letting it go back where it was) and it will free-up.