• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game goes to shade and freezes

Tawneywild

Most of the info you want would not work as settings is glitching as well.
On Sinya Arda
This was on a PC about 8:35-40 ish Central Standard Time in the United States.

As you can see from the photo a 500 crystal to 750 scrolls trade is marked with two stars. I almost took it before I went "huh, that ain't right"

Anyway, just though I'd let you know since same tier trades are in short supply these days and those are primarily the only ones I take or set up.

Elvenar uneven trades.JPG

Tawneywild

Game version: v1.149.2-(bd77bde) - html5 (2022-03-17 11:31) - this is LATER than when the bug happened
Game world: Sinya Arda
Browser + version: Chrome Version 99.0.4844.74 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Tawneywild
Humans or Elves: this was on my elf

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
There has been a big glitch/bug affecting the Trader for several days, making info not display correctly, or at all. My guess is the bug is making the mark next to those trades that not show that they posted by someone you have not discovered yet. The fee for that is 50% and matches those trades exactly. Click on their name and click visit, then click to go to world map and they will likely be outside your neighborhood.

Tawneywild

From this morning .... same tier trades but star rating off and like it didn't finish loading .. however you could accept trades .. I was just going through my boosted as I traded .. the others were fine. This was on my human on Ceravyn and for an advanced trader item so shouldn't be affected by Enevhar Aldarion trading fee theory, although looking through the neighbors tab on my Elf found that the assertion was correct and that Lear35 is not in my current neighborhood -

elvenar tradws 2.JPG

Last edited:

sambria

Chef
Screenshot 2022-03-28 214059.png

Glitch? Bug??
This only happened twice in the past 10 mins i was on in Arendyll using version
Screenshot 2022-03-28 214315.png
and the player is in my fellowship, though had an exclamation mark in front of the rating. Also, where did the other trades and names go? I closed the browser and refreshed it a second time and it did the same thing again, so i restarted my whole computer, waited 10 mins and then logged back on. It was fine after that. I was, and still am confused on what happened. Any help and answers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sambria

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
On another thread they mentioned that the trader was showing the wrong totals, but I can't remember which thread it was. It was definitely a glitch, from what I can see. I do know that they tend to have more glitches during times of intense player activity. I think the FA would qualify, although I'm not sure. I am glad it's fine now, anyway!

sambria

Chef
On another thread they mentioned that the trader was showing the wrong totals, but I can't remember which thread it was. It was definitely a glitch, from what I can see. I do know that they tend to have more glitches during times of intense player activity. I think the FA would qualify, although I'm not sure. I am glad it's fine now, anyway!

Yes thanks @Darielle .

SunsetDanar

This issue has considerably worsened since first reported and confirmed as a bug. For me it now occurs on pc 2 or more times per hour. Throw in a couple of error messages and few more game terminated messages and the game becomes a genuine aggravation. Just cleared cache and made sure browser is up to date. First in game function request and, yup, froze up again. Now we're going to start an event in the midst of this mess. This ought to be fun.

EDIT: Other issues are beginning to manifest themselves as well. Blank avatars happen frequently during gameplay and even the log in page will occasionally appear with a black background and shaded foreground. This is a bug that really needs to addressed...and soon as this situation continues to deteriorate.

Last edited:

Myne

Oh Wise One
Game version: __ v1.149.3-(a9fd5c6) - html5 (2022-03-31 12:31)
Game world: __Harandar
Browser + version: __Microsoft Edge: Version 100.0.1185.29 (Official build) (64-bit)
Operating System: __
Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎2/‎2/‎2021
OS build 19044.1586
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __Myne
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: 4 __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation: Usually screen will gray out and lock up, then I have to refresh the screen and it may recur or may not. This, however, is the worst it's been. This has been going on for over a week.

Expected situation: Trader, as an integral part of the game should be working correctly.

Reproduction Steps
__ Just open the trader, anytime. It's like Forrest Gumps box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
1649170828311.png

FAR2019

Game version: __ v1.149.3-(a9fd5c6) - html5 (2022-03-31 12:31)
Game world: __Harandar
Browser + version: __Microsoft Edge: Version 100.0.1185.29 (Official build) (64-bit)
Operating System: __
Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎2/‎2/‎2021
OS build 19044.1586
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __Myne
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: 4 __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation: Usually screen will gray out and lock up, then I have to refresh the screen and it may recur or may not. This, however, is the worst it's been. This has been going on for over a week.

Expected situation: Trader, as an integral part of the game should be working correctly.

Reproduction Steps
__ Just open the trader, anytime. It's like Forrest Gumps box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug: View attachment 12428
This. It is happening to me too.
Elvenar_Trader_Bug2.jpg

Last edited:

SunsetDanar

Actually, it's pretty random for me and can be triggered by almost any function request. Trader is frequently used so folks may think that Trader is the culprit but possibly not. Could be more associated to number of function requests rather than a specific one.

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
This morning as I was entering the trader the screen went dim and then froze. I reloaded and everything was fine after that. I got into the trader with no problems. I've had that happen more often in the past weeks than ever before, but it's never more than a momentary hiccup. Reloading is fast on my computer so I don't really think about it. If I were on my old computer, I suppose I'd be really upset. That thing took forever to load.