• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game is acting up

• Thread starter DeletedUser26243
  • Start date

DeletedUser26243

This the second time some weird has happened. Bout week 1/2 ago when I opened my game my training grounds vanished.I know that I couldn’t accidentally sold it it always asks you Well so I read n was gonna try n get it back. I see you get a one time free get back n that one time should be saved for something major. So I rebuilt. Ok then when doing Kp swap in my fellowship. So I donated the 10 kp’s headed back to my city n I was no longer part of the FS I know I wasn’t booted out n I know what it ask you when u wanna leave. So this just happened messaged arch n mage so I can get invited back in no auto join. Just wondering if anything like this has happened to anyone? Also I sure do hope it saves my place in spire n the T. We were on chest 11 n shooting for gold.I sure hope it falls back into place like I left n pretty much stays that way. I come back to say if all my rewards r still there

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Have you contacted support in either case?
They actually have crazy data on your actions and the game's responses.
Whenever I've had glitches they've been able to give me a click-by-click replay of exactly what happened.

DeletedUser26243

Whenever I've had glitches they've been able to give me a click-by-click replay of exactly what happened.
No I haven’t didn’t want to get to have them return it to me like I said they will do it 1 time. It you know what I think I’m gonna I will be sort of upset if I’m not sitting on the top floor of the spire saving up CC’s for the FA also the T Lol I best not over think just gonna have to wait till the arch or Mage come back on.BB with the out come thanks

DeletedUser26243

Well I contacted them they said I could uninstall n reload connect to WiFi mite help. Didn’t get no click by click but all is well :) I jumped back in the T cause what ever b4 in score was gone but that was all good also