• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game keeps shutting down Server error

DeletedUser6459

I am currently trying to do visits, every 2 visits the game says system error and reboots and the last visit isn't recognised, it seems only to be closing wen doing visits, anyone else having the same.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
For me that is rare, and happens when I open a city and then someone else helps before I do, so I try to click the same thing they already did. perhaps someone else in your FS was helping at the same time as you?

DeletedUser6459

Thanks I agree, It's never happened to me before either in years, thats why I thought I would ask see if there was a fault.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'd say I get it two or three times a month. if you happen to be racing against a fellowship member who is going down the FS list at the same time as you, it can happen several times in a few minutes.