• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Game loading error

CatnipH

Hi, my game loads to 100 % then screen appears to offer chance to gain more troops. As soon as the troops pop up appears the game states error and retry. Retrying gets to the same problem over and over again. Phone has to be switched off to break cycle

DeletedUser7439

I am getting the same thing the window pop up ERROR dialog. Pops up infront of all windows except the chat, you can chat but not play denial of service attack? the beta server works fine. the US1-8 servers are glitch with denial of access ERROR window pop up.

Untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Same issue here. I started trying to log in about 30min ago. I can also type in chat, other FS members can see and respond. I submitted a support ticket after: clearing cache, restarting browser, trying different browsers, restarting computer.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I'm OP on EN Forum Bug Report
This bug is active for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox running on HTML5. This bug is active for Microsoft Edge, running on Flash. This bug is active on mobile platforms, I tried on an Android phone, another player on the EN thread reports this for iPhones as well

Gath Of Baal

Same issue here. I started trying to log in about 30min ago. I can also type in chat, other FS members can see and respond. I submitted a support ticket after: clearing cache, restarting browser, trying different browsers, restarting computer.

Yep, i even virus scanned just in case.. The first thought i always get is that the error is on my end

Alpha Lyrae

I'm OP on EN Forum Bug Report
This bug is active for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox running on HTML5. This bug is active for Microsoft Edge, running on Flash. This bug is active on mobile platforms, I tried on an Android phone, another player on the EN thread reports this for iPhones as well

I just loaded the game on Arendyll, Winyandor and Khelonaar on mobile (Android) without issue. I did receive the pop-ups about troop packs early this morning, with no issue.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I'm in now, too and the troop offer is also gone; replaced by a 40% off diamond offer in the Elcy city and just gone in the Khel city.