• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game maintenance notice?

• Thread starter DeletedUser22511
  • Start date

DeletedUser22511

Okay it happened twice so far....i think one was yesterday and one just now.
If you are having maintenance can you post it somewhere on forum?
I'm doing tourney and all of sudden i can't connect and it says maintenance.
Now i'm not sure if it's really maintenance or my internet throwing temper.
If you are gonna have maintenance, please announce in game or something so i can expect to come back like 15 min or something or get cut off in middle of something.

Okay I tried again and it's connected so i think it's my internet problem....
it's hard to tell internet problem vs maintenance....

T6583

I got kicked out earlier this morning and a message that said the server was down for maintenance showed up for the game screen. 10 minutes later I was able to log back in. So maybe?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Usually any maintenance is pre announced under the "Announcement" section of the Forum
Glad your both back on!

We only get those announcements when it is the big bi-weekly updates, going from 1.89 to 1.90 to 1.91, etc. There are sometimes several smaller updates that happen in between those that do not get announced. For this week, we are already on version 1.91.4 which means we have had either three of four supplemental updates since the big update on Monday to 1.91.