• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game Name

Enevhar Aldarion

You can change your city name by clicking on the name banner and typing in a new one. Your actual account name can be changed once by Support, or they used to be able to, if you chose a name that includes your real name or something else too personal. @helya Is this still correct?

helya

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
You can change your city name by clicking on the name banner and typing in a new one. Your actual account name can be changed once by Support, or they used to be able to, if you chose a name that includes your real name or something else too personal. @helya Is this still correct?
This is still correct. I lean towards the more lenient side on name changes, but technically it's allowed if you use your real first and last name, email or are offensive.

Enevhar Aldarion

So how do you change your game name? What is the process?
I think that you have to send a message to Support while you are logged into your account. It takes a few clicks to get to it and the only step I remember for sure is to click on the little cog wheel in the lower right.

PrincessSnowy

@helya what if you used your full middle name and half of your first name for part of your login? I probably need you to change my beta username if that's a problem and get my old account deleted since it uses the same name.

helya

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
@helya what if you used your full middle name and half of your first name for part of your login? I probably need you to change my beta username if that's a problem and get my old account deleted since it uses the same name.
I can't help you with Beta, only US accounts. Full middle and part of first name isn't a huge security issue, but I'd recommend avoiding using any of your real name if you can.

ajqtrz

But my real name IS ajqtrz! Really, it is, I promise. Just look it up! LOL.

I've seen names many times I find a bit strange and some even a bit offensive. I've never reported but one of those and that one only because I had to look at it every day. Even then I just asked them to move the person so I didn't have to see it. They either moved him/her or he/she changed his/her name.

AJ

Lelanya

Yeah pretty sure Ed admitted that was his birth year somewhere, maybe on Slack chat General.