• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game notifies that trades are accepted without crediting the goods.

DeletedUser964

Game version: v1.49.2-(b47f61ae8) (2018-03-08 9:08)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: Chrome Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: Chrome's built-in flash
Operating System: Slackware Linux
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Yeld11
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
I place a trade.
I get notification that trade was accepted.
I try and build a building that requires those goods.
Realize good from the trade have not yet been credited to my account.
Log out/back in or refresh browser page.
Still no goods for about 10 minutes

Expected situation:
When I receive notification that trade was accepted, that the goods would be credited at the SAME TIME!
__

Reproduction Steps
__place trade
2. __have trade accepted
3. __notice you received no goods
4. __
5. __

DeletedUser2768

Try clicking on your trader and see if you're then credited. A few updates ago, they made a change to the trader. You don't get credited with the trades until you either log out and back in, or click on your trader.

Retat-C

Similar situation just happened to me again. I'm on the android mobile version. I traded with someone my 500 steel and it was removed, but I wasn't credited the 500 planks. I'm not sure how often this has happened, I've never really paid to much attention until it started to see my supplies getting lower when then should be increasing because I'm not able to do anything at the moment except try building up my supplies.

DeletedUser11886

You don't receive goods from trades until you open the trader again. this is a good thing because it lets you control when you receive them, for finishing quests.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
As stated above, make sure to open the trader to officially receive the goods. Otherwise, they will be present the next time you log into the game.

Xelenia

Retat-C

I did open the trader again, plus restarted the game. However, still didn't receive my part of the trade.

DeletedUser2768

I did open the trader again, plus restarted the game. However, still didn't receive my part of the trade.

Then I would put in a ticket with in-game support. Click on the gear in the bottom right corner, then the question mark.

Retat-C

Then I would put in a ticket with in-game support. Click on the gear in the bottom right corner, then the question mark.
That never works for me, it just shows a list of questions and answers, no place to start a ticket. What am I missing??

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
upload_2018-3-21_13-25-43.png