• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

game runs slow

DeletedUser1054

the game runs slow when I first load it. If I log out and right back in then it runs fine. This is a pain in the as_s.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
No guarantees, but from the sound of it, the most likely culprit is browser cache. If you have a good, high-speed, connection, you want your cache set relatively small. In Firefox, I keep mine at 5mb where it wants to default to 300+

If your connection is slower, a larger cache may help, as the graphics can be stored locally instead of being fetched over the network. If you use the browser a lot for other things, it's possible that the various art for your city is being flushed and has to reload each time you start on a given day.