• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game servers Down?

• Thread starter DeletedUser22644
  • Start date

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
We had multiple errors on US2. One member could hardly get into the game for the last hour and a half. I kept getting removed from the Adventure screen, and in fact it kicked me out at 8 seconds before the finish, and we did not get to pull the flag!
We got multiple stream errors like everyone else, and then when we did get in, notices said our Archmage had collected the flag 4 minutes after the Adventure had ended. On the one hand we are happy to get the rewards after our hard work. On the other, it would have been much better if the game had just worked properly. I give this Adventure a fail.

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm on US6. I had to wait about an hour last night, but at least everything is normal now.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I was trying to log in on my phone while US1 was down and I hate the lying error message that Inno uses. It kept saying there was no internet connection, but it was their fault the whole time, since the server was down.
Oh yes, I believe the word is insulting!! How rude to insinuate OUR internet is not working. On desktop we at least got 'Server Error'