• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Game won't load

Sue-Lynn

Hi,

My games are not loading, get stuck at a certain point. My city in Ceravyn had buildings that were not loading and collecting productions became slow and quirky. Now the game won't load at all, right in the middle of the FA!! Please help.

Sue-Lynn

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Contact support: Inno Customer Support
If you're playing on mobile, sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling the app fixes stuff.
Also, for future reference, if you can't get in the game, but can get to the forums, that support link is in the upper right of the main forum page under 'Quick Links'.

DeletedUser13561

Starting today I get a server error when at 11 of 27 loading in Chrome. Firefox loads fine. But the game under firefox is abysmally slow compared to Chrome.

shimmerfly

Quick links didn't work... still hangs at 24/27.
I believe Sammi meant to contact support Under quick inks.
I play on an old laptop with chrome and it is sometimes slow or pauses but I can still log in. After trying emptying your cookies, browser history, and making sure chrome is up to date I would contact support and give them some detailed info. Good luck!

DeletedUser5202

Hi,

My games are not loading, get stuck at a certain point. My city in Ceravyn had buildings that were not loading and collecting productions became slow and quirky. Now the game won't load at all, right in the middle of the FA!! Please help.

Sue-Lynn
I'm having the same issues. I did log on with my phone and logged out. Tried logging into my laptop and I keep getting a Server Error message.

Edited to add that I am using Firefox, my preferred browser.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Clear the cache at least once and do a cold boot as well. Then go into safe mode in firefox: hold the shift key down as you double-click on the firefox icon. decline the "restart previous pages" then shut down firefox and start it again. I'm not saying this will fix your problem but it might. And if it does I want FULL CREDIT, otherwise, "who's the guy who gave that stupid advice? It wasn't me!;)"

AJ

DeletedUser22943

I have been having repeat, unresolved issues with getting onto US servers to play for 2 days now. First it was in Google Chrome browser, then I swi RE: #T14276582 US 8 Server Errors/Render config JSON not found tched to Microsoft Edge browser and logged into Elvenar using Edge browser and was able to play again up until sometime in the last 3.5 hours -- I was playing fine in Edge browser this morning and now only get "server error" messages no matter which browser I am using.
I am playing on a PC desktop using windows 10 and the latest, updated version of 64 bit Java.
Yes I have 2 open tickets T14276582 for issue on Chrome and T14281965 for same issue now on Microsoft Edge browser.
Yes I have completely cleared caches and rebooted several times--- still able to log onto Elvernar in either browser, but cannot log into any US server to play in any world.
Hope my FS sees this cause they need me online to help with the FA and once again I am dead in the water with "Server Error"s.

DeletedUser22943

Got a prompt reply from support... this is a real issue with some players, not a personal pc issue.
Reply from Support: We have been able to verify that this is indeed a bug and so have alerted the development team of the problem. They have already acknowledged it and have begun work to fix it, however as of this reply we do not yet have an ETA for when the fix would be applied.
They also suggested trying incognito window and different browser, I have done both, still having same issues.
After multiple tries -- even if I get into US8 server, everything moves so slowly the game is not playable, I am not sure if my FS can even see my chat messages cause there is such a horrible time lag, it takes me several minutes to type a short line.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@helya gave an official response in the thread about this in the 'Questions & Help' section. You can find that post here.
Basically, they are working on it with no ETA for when it will be fixed, the same answer as @BLUE61 posted here.

Loki lanar

looks like we're all having the same problem. now that we know its a server issue, how will they fix the loss of strength in the FA ???? im sure im not the only player affected, or my fellowship the only one affected. the potential loss of many players during the event will change significantly points and position.

SilverRavenHawk

Got a prompt reply from support... this is a real issue with some players, not a personal pc issue.
Reply from Support: We have been able to verify that this is indeed a bug and so have alerted the development team of the problem. They have already acknowledged it and have begun work to fix it, however as of this reply we do not yet have an ETA for when the fix would be applied.
They also suggested trying incognito window and different browser, I have done both, still having same issues.
After multiple tries -- even if I get into US8 server, everything moves so slowly the game is not playable, I am not sure if my FS can even see my chat messages cause there is such a horrible time lag, it takes me several minutes to type a short line.
I've been having these same issues since last week, glad to see it is not just me. Took me forever just to get registered with Forum to look for clues. Hope they fix it soon, game is almost unplayable at this point.

Loki lanar

thanks Shimmer, i know.......guess im just venting!!
Thanks for the info SilverR.
I'm having Elevnar Withdraws and anxiety over how we were faring as a Fellowship!!! sure im not the only one!!