• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Contact Support Game Won't Load

HJK84

Using Chrome & Firefox
World; Felyndral

After logging in, there's either Server Error or game simply won't load.
Tried relogging, on both, didn't work.

For Chrome, there's a small chat box with the following, going round and round on the screen/game load page;

spinner

Aritra

Winyandor using Chrome:
Me, too. (not sure, it was around an hour ago) It was getting stuck on the 25/28 on the loading bar.
But I got through after awhile. Reloading the page usually works but not today. Fortunately, it did work when I closed the window completely and opened it (still slow load, figuratively holding my breath at the end, but it made it).
(It's always a bit annoying when it happens --recurring sporadic problem that soon resolves and usually not a problem again for awhile. But especially this time, for me, because I was racing the clock to apply enchantments in the last minutes before production finish. It was down to the wire but I made it)

SparkleMunchica

Can't get game up on Chrome or Foxfire either. This happened on Chrome months ago and I switched over to foxfire but now nothing on any browser. This happened after update this morning

I updated my graphic card driver and now I'm good.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am in Arendyll right now and it is working fine. I had one stream error a couple of hours ago, but got right back into the game both then and now.

NightshadeCS

Mine loaded now. You must have logged in just after they fixed the problem, @Enevhar Aldarion ;););););)

Edit to add that when my city loaded, it was zoomed all the way in and all of the animations were static, loading gradually over a minute or two. Must have had to do a major refresh.