• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game worlds - Arendyll - Kingdom of Noble Knights

Matthias4433

were looking for active players who love the game, , first level of spire is required for level 4 and to medium players if you can , We do very well in the tournaments but it is a team effort , were pretty wacky group, we came in 43 in the recent FA, Basically were just lookin for players who want to play and BS on the sides, we have juggernauts on the team , Just asking you to do the bare minimum thats it if you want to message us Veeta Vader is our guild master or me matthias4433 since i created the post, we have a pretty cool guild , with a few more players we could fly up the charts. We are a team based guild, if your interested contact our leader or me and ill contact her

Last edited:

Immary

Matthias. This is a misrepresentation of our fellowship. We have consistently requested that you do not create posts for the fellowship listing requirements that do not apply to the fellowship. Please stop.