• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

gameplay (visiting quest)

• Thread starter DeletedUser9902
  • Start date

DeletedUser9902

The starting part of the game has no introduction for players on how to visit others, Thhe game does a wonderful job on explaining buildings. Yet there should be a quest that leads the player through how to visit others. There should also be further quests to "visit 5 neighbors". Not having that there is no incentive for those whom log in and wont participate.

DeletedUser9902

Well where ever it goes. It should be implemented. As it is, there is no present incentive to get players to learn the benefit of visiting others.

Then on the flip side to get a quest where you get 5 boosted visits. IE You revisit players that have helped you in the last 24 hours.

DeletedUser7421

I've only been playing this particular game for a few months....but already the number of new players that express frustration at the level of difficulty to get their city going is alarming - and the number of abandoned cities is even more alarming. :(

DeletedUser9902

The abandoned cities issue falls under the need to be able to delete a city/world. Short sightedness on the part of the developers. I myself have 5 cities / worlds I would like to get rid of and just play the one. Yet it is very rude for players to lock a city by doing a main hall upgrade, stopping all players from being able to have something to click on.