• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gem upgrade quantities

Aritra

(elves) Gems manufactory level 22 is putting out less than level 21 (not more). The upgrade tab also reflects this.
Surely this is an error because outputs should always go up, right?

Upgrade tab on level 21 (to level 22) shows 4431 --> 4778.
Upgrade tab on level 22 (to level 23) shows 3185 --> 3442.
I just did a collection on level 22 and it was 3185, so if text on window tab is incorrect, then the floating text is also incorrect (I failed to note my inventory prior to collection so I don't know if that number went up by that much or a different number).

(sorry this is incomplete format, I'm in a hurry and will try to fill it out later)

Pheryll

Set Designer
4778 is 50% more than 3185. It looks like you had a MM on the manufactory before upgrading to level 22.

Aritra

At the moment, there is one of each level 21 and 22, and there are no MMs right now.
The numbers make more sense currently so I guess it was the MM.

But I was not just reacting to the current output, but the upgrade tab.
Why would the upgrade tab be affected by MM spell?
"If you upgrade, it will change from this to this, but only if spelled"?
That doesn't make sense. (Wouldn't be the first time game didn't make sense, but, still...)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Why would the upgrade tab be affected by MM spell?
I *think* that happened back when they made it so that spells didn't expire when you upgraded a bldg. With my severe lack of technical knowledge*, the way I understood it was:
The bldgs were such that each lvl of a bldg was seen as a distinct, different bldg. So, a spell applied to a lvl 21 bldg that had time left would expire when it became a completely different bldg at lvl 22. They did *something* that caused the bldg to be recognized as the same bldg, just at a higher level to keep the spell active if it was upgraded. Whatever that was also caused the upgrade info display to pick up the current production amount/new production amount with the active spell so you'd know what your current production would be if you upgrade 'now'. If you wait until the spell expires, it still picks up the same (current production/new production) data, the different numbers are just because of the spell on the bldg.

*Disclaimer: I may be completely wrong about all of the above, lol!