• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gems / AW

DeletedUser3640

Hey Elcy players! Is there anyone on Elcy who has a lot of gems and lacks magic dust? I'm kinda running short on gems and could trade my dust for them. Around 500k - 700k. In-game nickname is the same.

2nd thing. I'm constantly getting stuck now in the tech tree (yeah, freaking last chapter and it's hard cap on guest race buildings), so I'm dumping KPs into my AWs.....and as you know dumping them into other player's AWs is usually more beneficial due to "help" rewards- "chests" with KP and rune shards. So, if you're in a similar situation, feel free to message me so we can discuss the details and probably start our private KP sharing thread.