• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gems of Knowledge

• Thread starter DeletedUser12423
  • Start date

DeletedUser12423

Hello ladies, gents, and pumpkin-headed villains ^ ^

A friend told me about this site, I'm not sure if it's already been posted here. But it's great!

Elvenar Gems of Knowledge

It has information for noobs (like myself) and strategies for our veterans! Check it out ^ ^

-Ironman Rob

Risen Malchiah

Indeed, they are a great resource. I also suggest crazywizard.info for a good breakdown of tournament rewards and really in-depth AW info. I go there all the time to see how many reward levels a particular AW has available.

Also, check out Elven Architect to plan city layouts and look up the culture values of every building in existence.

And for a community of fellows who are always eager to help, the Elvenar Platinum Leaf Facebook group is great. @Jackluyt is pretty knowledgeable and posts videos regularly about tournaments, fight strategies and various other tidbits about the game.

SimplyNoble

I have found the website to be very useful. I also like the Crazy Wizard page too. The only issue I have with Gems of Knowledge is that sometimes toe content won't load for me and I get a notification that it is unavailable. But I assume that is mostly because the site is under construction. I have been directing my fellowship there for Event information.