• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gems of Knowledge

Soleil Nightbloom

I wish I could answer the recruiting question, but I do not own the site. The owner has many other life events occurring.
What I can say, is that we get y'all are frustrated. We, are frustrated. Keep on bringing the love, folks, it does help.
I’m sending all my love/ encouragement to you guys and thank you to the ones, like yourself who are still trying to “hang in there”. This just breaks my heart, ElvenGems has and continues to be a Huge help to me as I progress forward, while continuing to figure out the game. It’s still a helpful tool for some of my beginning fellows, as well! I will continue to stay positive and hopeful that those players can come back soon.

Soleil Nightbloom

I really miss ElvenGems also. It was my 'go-to' site for accurate and complete info. Any suggestions for where to go now for that same kind of info?
ElvenGems is still my go-to, they still have a good amount of info and tips. Although, their chapter guides stop at Ch 15, I have been going to the Elvenar Wiki page a lot more as my new go-to. It will be interesting to see if a new player emerges who will give good info for the FA, the way ElvenGems did.

I also relied on ElvenGems for FA info because they used to give updated info on what the current map would be. This was back when the devs were changing up the map. If they do end up changing the map for the next FA, I don’t know how I’ll figure out how to plan. We will have to stay tuned to see what happens. However, I think I might have found a good website for event info and so far I’m loving it!

lauren1957

The person who once contributed most to Gems quit. The site will never again be updated as it used to be. Incomplete Inno-generated content goes to Wiki. There is actually a FB group that tells more than the Wiki, done by an individual, and it is more helpful.

Soleil Nightbloom

The person who once contributed most to Gems quit. The site will never again be updated as it used to be. Incomplete Inno-generated content goes to Wiki. There is actually a FB group that tells more than the Wiki, done by an individual, and it is more helpful.
If you could let us know which FB group you are referring to would be very helpful. Especially, if they have advice on the guest race chapters beyond Ch15. One of my fellows figured out how to use the numbers from the Wiki page to help plan upcoming chapters. She has been relying on the Wiki numbers for awhile now and she is liking it. I’m going to try her technique and use the Wiki numbers for planning Ch 15 once I get there and see how it goes.

Sprite1313

If you could let us know which FB group you are referring to would be very helpful. Especially, if they have advice on the guest race chapters beyond Ch15. One of my fellows figured out how to use the numbers from the Wiki page to help plan upcoming chapters. She has been relying on the Wiki numbers for awhile now and she is liking it. I’m going to try her technique and use the Wiki numbers for planning Ch 15 once I get there and see how it goes.
Gems actually has guest race guides through Chapter 15. Platinum Leaf (facilitated by @Jackluyt, with input from his amazing team of contributors), has Chapter 15 on. The FB page has the added bonus of comments from players. I have also found the discussion here on the forum beneficial for avoiding pitfall and developing my own strategy (one that works best for my city layout, not saying anyone else's is wrong) to get through the chapters.

Platinum Leaf is a great resource for information on chapters and events.

Soleil Nightbloom

Gems actually has guest race guides through Chapter 15. Platinum Leaf (facilitated by @Jackluyt, with input from his amazing team of contributors), has Chapter 15 on. The FB page has the added bonus of comments from players. I have also found the discussion here on the forum beneficial for avoiding pitfall and developing my own strategy (one that works best for my city layout, not saying anyone else's is wrong) to get through the chapters.

Platinum Leaf is a great resource for information on chapters and events.
Yes, I currently have been referring to ElvenGems for both Ch14 and Ch15. I’m trying to find a good site that gives good advice for guest race Ch 16 and beyond. Thanks, I’ll definitely check out Platinum Leaf for advanced guest race info.

Soleil Nightbloom

@Soleil Nightbloom
Here's a good site from an Italian player that has guest race info through Ch19. The language is Italian, but I use Google Translate for it. Sometimes the translation (especially for quest wording) isn't as accurate as I'd like, but that's not the site's fault, lol!
I completely forgot this site had guest race info! Thanks so much, I really appreciate it :)

Elivarian

I just left Fairies chapter and there was new quests not on Gems. So these are not accurate. And there's probably more.

And then there's the changes in research INNO has done, at least to the first 3-4 chapters i don't know if these have been added to Gems. I also don't know if there's changed higher up in the research tree. I don't pay that much attention to it.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I wish I could answer the recruiting question, but I do not own the site. The owner has many other life events occurring.
What I can say, is that we get y'all are frustrated. We, are frustrated. Keep on bringing the love, folks, it does help.
@Lelanya Someone in the ghost town that is EN forums posted Elvengems is looking for replacements based on FB intel. Haha, I'm now the 3rd cog of this rumor wheel by posting it here.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Lolol I know where that information originates. It is more complex than, we are looking. Thanks for the reminder.