• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Generic Evolve Artifacts

Qybyrn

As someone already noted, they probably wont do generic artifacts because people may abuse. But there should be a way to craft them in MA. Seems simple to me; Make a 3rd crafting reagent which you can only get from disenchanting an existing artifact (and maybe mini event rewards or something). Add the artifacts as uncommon in the recipe rotation, and they take the new 3rd regent AND quite a few CCs and spell frags.

I started the game a year ago, so I was lucky enough to get fire phoenix and 6 evolve artifacts. I would have already quit this game if not for that building. It is impossible to consistently fight the spire without that buff, and my weekly tourney pts would be 1/2 without it. It is a required building for fighters. Although I am excited to finally get more artifacts in the upcoming event to finally get it to stage 10, I've had to wait a year. They had the black Friday offer, but that was a ridiculous offer, insulting even. My point is this, when a building is this important, you let players craft it, but no way to evolve it, you are pissing them off and probably making them quit. I am not exaggerating, I would have definitely quit by now in frustration if not for the fire phoenix (at LEAST stage 5 required).

defiantoneks

I actually came here today looking for a thread like this one. Discussed a "universal" evolve during the winter event with my fellowship and I never followed up and came to the forum. Now, with the FA running and two specific evolves being offered as prizes, those of us who already got full evolves on our Valentines floats end up with fairly useless grand prizes. How about instead of always allowing a generic, maybe during the FA have THOSE be the generic evolves? So we could apply to any evolve building as needed, but only be able to get them during the FA. ?

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Seeing the OP of this thread has not returned since listing their wishlist, I will not be pushing this forward.

Xelenia

Risen Malchiah

Despite overwhelming response? (Both here and in other threads elsewhere.)

A lot of varying ideas have been presented in this thread from blanket universal artifacts, to occasional universal artifacts either as a grand prize in an event or a rare possible reward late in the Spire, to a method for conversion through crafting. Any one of these ideas would be fantastic.

The upcoming Phoenix event is a great example of how this can be done with a 2:1 or 3:1 conversion rate. Hopefully that idea can be expanded in the future.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

A lot of varying ideas have been presented in this thread from blanket universal artifacts, to occasional universal artifacts either as a grand prize in an event or a rare possible reward late in the Spire, to a method for conversion through crafting. Any one of these ideas would be fantastic.

The upcoming Phoenix event is a great example of how this can be done with a 2:1 or 3:1 conversion rate. Hopefully that idea can be expanded in the future.

If they do the Bear event again, what do you want to bet there will be one new bear and a few old artifacts for the old bears, just like they are doing with this Phoenix event? But other than these two sets of buildings, I just do not see them re-releasing artifacts for the buildings that don't need feeding. And since the idea of a generic or universal artifact does not seem to be something the devs are interested in doing, specific artifact for artifact recipes may be the best we get.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member

There is not a plan in place to make a universal artifact, this was discussed back in the community QnA. Some reasons being: It will not be fair to old players who worked hard to achieve xyz, it will defeat the purpose of events, etc etc. Also, refer to the guide of this sub-section to familiarize yourself with how ideas and suggestions become a poll.

Xelenia