• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Generic Upgrade

DeletedUser23214

Currently once an event is complete there is little opportunity to continue upgrading the building acquired. Now that getting the event building through crafting is possible this makes the situation more complicated. I am just entering chapter 6 and I already have 4 different types of up-gradable buildings. The current Fellowship Adventure provides 2 upgrades for the most recent adventure.
I think the upgrades should be changed so that they are not event specific. This would have several benefits. Some players just do not like the prizes available in a specific event. If the upgrades were generic then even if you did not like the rewards from the event specific building it would be worth playing to get upgrades for a building in a past event. If a player participates in a fellowship adventure before they participate in an event the prizes will still be of value as they can have a head start on the next event.
I think that you should also get the opportunity to craft upgrades.

obeyusa

I think once we go around the calendar we will see repeat opportunities to get evolving stones for past events again.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I like this idea because who wants to wait to get 2 for a building each year? I mean if you have a level 3 evolved building should you only be able to evolve it only 2 - 3 levels per year? That seems a bit of a slow process to get to level 10 when you consider many players get it to level 10 when it became first available. Of course if they repeat the Phoenix or Bears or whatever the other one was, event and, in that event, you can get several evolution artifacts then keep them specific. But if only FA's give us 2 it would be better to have them generic.

Just my, somewhat rambling, thoughts.

AJ

DeletedUser23214

In two of the worlds I have little personal motivation to participate in the FA because it will only give out the gingerbread upgrades. In the two cities the gingerbread house is already maxed and I did not get a second base. My time will be better spent not the Spire as it will give me everything that the FA has to offer and more. This is why the FA should provide generic upgrades because anything else will be useless to a significant number of the players.