• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Genie

Ashrem

Oh Wise One

Maybe I'm the wrong audience for the Genie, because I have never had to struggle for mana or seeds, but so far it is pretty underwhelming for as rare as it's supposed to be.

What would be nice is an 11 hour turnover, instead of 12, so I have a chance of getting somewhere close to the full number of pulls from it.

Deleted User - 3932582

Mana drops are annoying, but I expected more seeds from Genie. On the other hand, it turned out that I have enough seeds production ;) Instead, I am getting PPs and timeboosts often, so I'd take that. Haven't seen these big diamond drops though.

And yeah, less than 12 and 24 cycles everywhere, even by a small amounts, would be nice. Would allow to run stable collection times even if you slip here and there.