• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Get out of the way

• Thread starter DeletedUser18062
  • Start date

DeletedUser18062

This is probably not the first, please make it the last request for functionality to move/sell roads more than one at a time.

When road is selected in map mode have a little select box that says to. If it's selected click on another piece of contigious road, everything in between is selected.

I know we're not supposed to mix subjects, please consider this the same subject of making the game more fun to play, could you make a 2D view in the map mode? That would be so helpful and less frustrating especially on mobile. It's hard to see behind tall buildings, this is a game that takes a lot of redesign in the city layout...

Risen Malchiah

I can see both of these options being useful. Actually, while this may not be a popular suggestion, I would *love* a low-res 2d map of my city ALL the time. I don't need my city to be fancy. I need it functional. I already have my graphics set to low, but that's still somewhat intensive, especially during an event like Fellowship Adventures.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Might require a significant AI investment. Are we restricting it to straight lines, or doe the system have to figure out turns? If someone has a loop of road, how does the system decide which part of the loop they meant to select? Default to the shortest path that goes between the points? The longest?